Terms & Conditions - Distributor
As a Member or Distributor, I understand that I owe a $39.95 USD distributor system fee. This fee includes an informational kit that provides sales and demonstration materials. This kit does not include any commissionable products. The Company has the authorization to charge t his fee (and/or the annual renewal fee) to my credit card as they become due. The order total will include tax as well as shipping and handling charges.
My signature below also indicates that I understand and agree to the attached Terms and Conditions as well as the Policies and Procedures included in the Agreement.
I have read and understand the return policy terms and agree to such terms as are set forth. I certify the following:
(1) I have stated the my true taxpayer identification number;
(2) I am not subject to nor have been notified by the IRS that I am subject to backup withholding income.
The following terms and conditions indicate that I agree and understand as a member or distributor of CELLUVATION to the numbered conditions below. Acknowledgement of this Agreement includes the acceptance of items included in the Policies and Procedures section as well as any amendments made subsequently to the Agreement. I fully understand that by signing this document I am entering into a formal contract with CELLUVATION for the promotion of sales as described below.
1. I am of legal age and legally competent to enter into this member/distributor agreement.
2. Acceptance of this agreement indicates and acknowledges that I have become a Member or Distributor. Such acceptance grants me the right to purchase products at wholesale from the company and its affiliates.
3. As a Member or Distributor, I acknowledge that I am an independent contractor, not an employee, and thus am solely responsible for my own compliance with all laws and regulations as are related to my status in my current jurisdiction. Although CELLUVATION may assist me in learning about applicable laws and regulations, it is my sole responsibility to conduct my Membership or Distributorship lawfully. I therefore release the Company, its officers, directors, agents, advisors, and employees from all liability for my conduct, actions or omissions that may be unlawful.
4. No purchase is necessary to become a Member or Distributor other than the one time payment for the first year of $39.95 USD member and electronic distributor kit fee. The renewal fee of $14.00 USD paid one year after the join day for the electronic distributor system fee is required to maintain my distributorship. Annual renewal fee of $14.00 USD is my responsibility and I expressly authorize CELLUVATION to collect such fee using any payment method on file.
5. Sponsors are Members or Distributors who are in compliance with this Agreement. At any time and without disclosure of its reasons, the Company may reject this Agreement. If such rejection occurs, I release the Company, its affiliates, and all officers, directors, agents, advisors, and employees from any and all liability. I thereby also waive all associated claims that might be asserted in my interest.
6. If I, at any time, wish to terminate this Agreement, I agree to submit such notification in writing to the Company. Such notice will automatically terminate my Agreement with the Company and/or any of its affiliates and will be effective as of the date such notice is received and accepted by the Company. I may terminate my Agreement with the Company at any time and for any reason.
7. The Company’s commissions are earned through my participation as detailed in the Compensation Plan (see Policies and Procedures). All benefits and opportunities arising from my Membership/Distributorship are my entitlements, provided that I maintain the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
8. I agree to abide by this Agreement, subsequent modifications and amendments, and all postings on www.eaccrc.com.
9. It is my understanding that I am entitled to receive benefits and opportunities through the Compensation Plan as is regularly offered to members and Distributors. The Compensation Plan and its commissions are considered privileges of my status as a Member or Distributor. I agree to abide by the Agreement and all modifications and amendments therein or as posted at www.eaccrc.com.
10. CELLUVATION must promote the sale of products within the United States. Where products are delivered within the U.S., all commissionable sales are the legal responsibility of CELLUVATION.
11. CELLUVATION must also promote the sale of products internationally. Under the Compensation Plan, commissions on such sales will be the responsibility of CELLUVATION and thus will also be paid by the Company. Furthermore, commissions on such sales shall be paid by a single check or similar transaction for the Distributor’s convenience.
12. The Agreement shall be printed and agreed to in the English language.
13. As a member or Distributor, I understand that I am authorized to sell products but may not convey, assign, or otherwise transfer any rights without the Company’s express and formal consent.
14. I understand that I may not repackage, alter, re-label or change any product nor sell a product under any other name.
15. If I choose to purchase products using my credit or debit card, I understand that my signature represents my express authorization to process all orders that I place on such accounts. It may be kept as my “signature on file”. All shipping and handling charges will be included as part of my expense. Any cancellation of orders must be made within three (3) business days of an order placement.
16. All information provided herein is accurate. I understand that the provision of any false or misrepresentative language authorizes CELLUVATION to void this Agreement immediately. Any changes to my personal or professional file (including address changes, tax i.d. changes, or credit/debit account changes) must be made in writing and submitted in a timely manner.
17. All documentation shall be submitted to: CELLUVATION, 10775 Double R Blvd., Ste 888, Reno, NV 89521, USA.
18. The Company (CELLUVATION) agrees to provide quality products and send me invoices in a timely manner either electronically or through the postal service.
19. I understand that Commission benefits of my purchases go to the sponsor/placement listed here and other distributors under the Compensation Plan’s rules.
20. I understand that I may return a product for any reason within thirty (30) days of purchase. All Agreement requirements must be met. CELLUVATION’ customer support team must be contacted in order to make a return. All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number prior to shipment. Any product returned without an RMA will be refused.
21. If I breach this Agreement in any way, CELLUVATION has the right to terminate this Agreement immediately.
22. Products may be shipped to me automatically on a monthly basis via an Auto Ship order (an automatically processed order). The applicable sales tax applies to all such orders and will be added to the order total. The credit card and/or debit card listed on the Membership or Distributorship form will be charged for such orders.
23. Orders made with declined credit cards or debit cards will not be processed. If a credit card is due to expire, a notice may be printed on the Auto Ship invoice before expiration with the understanding that the member/Distributor is responsible for providing prompt payment.
24. For any Auto Ship orders, the Company is authorized to debit my account appropriately. If sufficient account funds are lacking, the Company is authorized to stop shipment in route and may refuse future orders. However, the Company may also attempt to reprocess orders but offers no guarantees that such attempts will be made.
25. I agree to hold the Company harmless from any and all liability out of such failed attempts to charge my credit or debit accounts.
26. I shall not use the Company’s name without the express authorization of the Company to promote or sell products in any way. I will not promote the Company’s name nor associate it with trade names, logos, copyrighted material, or similar service marks without the Company’s written approval.
27.Members or Distributors are paid for building teams of active retailing associates.
28. All matters regarding the Distributor Agreement shall be governed by the jurisdiction and laws of the State of Nevada.
29. If you want to receive commissions you must meet the following three requirements:
1. Your Autoship/SPSS (Super Preferred Subscription Service) must be turned on.
2. You must have a valid credit card on file.
3. Your Autoship/SPSS must process each month.
If your autoship/SPSS is not tuned on and it does not process each month, the system will give you a three month grace period. If after three months your autoship did not process, you will be removed from the matrix. You will be removed from your position and your downline will be compressed up to the next available distributor who is qualified above your position.
If your autoship/SPSS is turned on, but your credit card does not work, after three moths of attempting to processes your autoship, you will be removed from the matrix and you will loose your position. It is your responsibility to make sure that your credit card works and that your autoship is on and does process.
31. Members or Distributors are paid for building teams of active retailing associates.
32. This agreement is binding with CELLUVATION, 10775 Double R Blvd., Ste 888, Reno, NV 89521.
A 30 Day Guarantee on your initial with CELLUVATION order opened or unopened. This guarantee only applies to your very first order on your account, any consumable item that you are trying for the first time and does not include shipping and handling or membership fees. Please contact support within 30 days from the invoice date. This is in addition to any rights or remedies which may be available to you under the local Consumer Law if a product does not comply with a statutory guarantee
I understand that I may return a product for any reason within thirty (30) days of purchase. All Agreement requirements must be met. CELLUVATION's customer support team must be contacted in order to make a return. All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number prior to shipment. Any product returned without an RMA will be refused.
The return address is: CELLUVATION, 10775 Double R Blvd., Ste 888, Reno, NV 89521, USA
Orders made with declined credit cards or debit cards will not be processed.
The Company will refund the purchase price of Product or exchange it pursuant to the following details:
The Company offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on the Initial Order of a Distributor. If a Distributor is not satisﬁed with the Product of the Initial Order, he or she may return up to two (2) products of the Initial Order within thirty (30) days of purchase for a refund. The Company will refund the net purchase price and applicable tax amount less shipping charges. Returned Product must be sent through a form of delivery that can be traced (e.g. UPS, USPS with a tracking number) and must be received within seven (7) days of contacting the Company. Upon receipt, the return will be noted and a refund will be issued to the Distributor within thirty (30) days. Any additional orders made within thirty (30) days of the Date of Sign-up will be subject to all standard return Policies. This Initial-Order guarantee also applies to Customers who ordered Product directly from the Company.
For orders other than the Initial Order, the Company will refund the purchase price of returned products, less a 20% restocking fee and subject to the limitations herein. Refunds are subject to a thirty (30) day limit on refund requests and the product’s return must be in marketable condition.
Refund Policy Exceptions may apply as Company decides and in cases of extraordinary Distributor circumstances, such as misrepresentation. Likewise, Company possess the authority to reverse and/or adjust previously paid Commissions.
A customer may seek a product return with Distributor if the request is made within thirty (30) days of Customer sales. Distributor is then obliged to make a timely exchange with the Company (again within thirty (30) days.) All shipping or courier costs for the return of Product will be borne solely by the Distributor unless otherwise prohibited by law. Any damage or loss that occurs to return Product during shipping will also be the responsibility of the Distributor. Should the Product arrive at the Company damaged (thereby rendering it non- resalable), the Company will reject the shipment. It is recommended that a reliable, traceable courier service be used for shipping. Partial kit returns will not be accepted or refunded.
Any Commissions paid to the Distributor and his or her Upline for the Product returned by the Distributor or Customer may be debited from the respective Upline Distributor’s account or withheld from present or future Commission payments. A Distributor agrees that he or she will not rely on existing downline Volume at the close of a Commission period, as returns may cause changes to his or her Title, Rank and/or Commission payout.
The Company will exchange Product if the Product is damaged in shipment, incorrectly sent due to a Company error, or of substandard quality. However, when an exchange is not feasible, the Company will refund the Company within ten (10) days of receipt of the order. The Company will issue a call tag for the Product and immediately send a replacement order. The Company will inspect the Product upon receipt. The Company will likewise buy back unused Product and sales material sold to a Distributor. Written notice of a Distributor’s voluntary termination is required to obtain a refund upon returning the distributor kit and/or sales material.
When making a retail sale, a Distributor shall verbally disclose the Customer’s rights to cancel the sale. The sales receipt is available in the distributor kit and may be downloaded by Distributors from the Company’s website. If the Customer cancels the sale and returns all of the unused product, the afﬁliated Distributor shall follow appropriate refund procedures.
The Distributor is prohibited from advertising the Products at less than the CURRENT retail prices listed in the CURRENT literature or web pages of the Company.
Members or Distributors are paid for building teams of active retailing associates.